Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
fatherofseven
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by fatherofseven »

JaminJim wrote:If I saw a sign saying Frank was playing Joplin, I'd probably go in and find out if it's the same Frank Marino.
LOL. You gotta problem with female impersonators? :lol:
Bill Vent
Groupie
Groupie

re: Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by Bill Vent »

I also purchased tickets. I'll be there whatever the date is . As for as another band playing on the 11th ,BB Kings does this often. Sometimes a band plays 2 shows in one nite. Sometimes there are 2 separate shows by 2 separate bands. In other words its still quite possible that Frank can play on the 11th and another show(by another band) is played later that nite.
dez
Groupie
Groupie

Post by dez »

Glad I read all the posts. I was on the phone ordering tickets as soon as I saw the thread. By the time I found out there was no show I was able to hang up without spending money.

Rest assured, when the date is confirmed I'll be there!
Dcee3
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post by Dcee3 »

I just bought tickets tonight Mar 15, 2005. The date for the Mahagany Rush show is June 5, 2005 at 8:00pm.
Frank, if you moderate this message board could you clarify or verify whether you will actually be playing a BB Kings in NYC on June 5, 2005? I would just like to know whether I should cancel my ticket order? Is it a hoax?
Thanks very much.
dc