BB Kings NYC Sunday June 5th, and they will honor tickets

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Fork4
Groupie
Groupie

BB Kings NYC Sunday June 5th, and they will honor tickets

Post by Fork4 »

Hi All, I just got an email from ticketmaster saying that the NYC show has been moved to Sunday, June 5th. Hopefully this info is accurate. They also state that they will honor the tickets already sold or offer a refund. Rob A.
In the end we are all just visiting.
Maxoom
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

re: BB Kings NYC Sunday June 5th, and they will honor ticke

Post by Maxoom »

Looks like a early summer road trip! :headbanger
Let me take you back down with me
..............to the Land of 1000 Nights
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Wild Willy »

When you start beliving "Ticketblaster" over Frank himself, there are serious issues to address.

Frank will announce any and all bookings on the board immediately. Don't ever believe what a club posts. If it ain't here, it ain't happening! Clubs always jump the gun and rarely are they correct, be careful and be sure to lay the blame for any cancellations or changes on the club, not Frank.

WW
Forum and Website Administrator
Bob Nelson
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Bob Nelson »

I have to throw my 2 cents in on this. I can see by the number of posts by Fork4 and Maxoom that they are either new to this site or just don't post very often.
Please believe what Willy just tried to explain to you, those of us who have been around here a while know that this site is the only place to get the truth on when and where Frank Marino will be playing. Willy and Frank have always told us to wait until we see it here before we buy tickets , this is the "Official" website for Frank and his band. You will not find another band's website where you get more personal attention than you do here. You literally get it straight from the source here.
When it does become a fact that Frank Marino is going on tour you will get all the information on this website, they have never let us down.
Dcee3
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post by Dcee3 »

Hi Wild Willy,
I just bought tickets for Mahogany Rush at BB Kings in NYC (June 5, 2005). My understanding from what Frank said on another post was that he going to be playing there but NOT on the date of June 11, 2005.
Where would I find out where Frank would definitely be playing and on what date (especially at BB Kings)?
Is there a place on this website where I could verify the BB King NYC show?
Thanks for any help you can be,
dc
fatherofseven
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by fatherofseven »

Announcements for dates etc. will be in the Eye Of The Storm section I believe.
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: re: BB Kings NYC Sunday June 5th, and they will honor t

Post by Wild Willy »

Dcee3 wrote:Hi Wild Willy,
I just bought tickets for Mahogany Rush at BB Kings in NYC (June 5, 2005). My understanding from what Frank said on another post was that he going to be playing there but NOT on the date of June 11, 2005.
Where would I find out where Frank would definitely be playing and on what date (especially at BB Kings)?
dc
He may eventually play there, but really only believe what he or I post on the board regarding appearances. When he signs the contract he does one of 2 things, he posts it or he calls me and I post it. Don't EVER believe a club date for Frank without checking in Eye of the Storm section first. Sometimes the club gets it right and sells tickets before it's posted only because Frank eventually signs off on that date, they get lucky once in a while.
S.G.Fire
Roadie
Roadie

Post by S.G.Fire »

Wild Willy wrote:
Dcee3 wrote:Hi Wild Willy,
dc
He may eventually play there, but really only believe what he or I post on the board regarding appearances. When he signs the contract he does one of 2 things, he posts it or he calls me and I post it. Don't EVER believe a club date for Frank without checking in Eye of the Storm section first. Sometimes the club gets it right and sells tickets before it's posted only because Frank eventually signs off on that date, they get lucky once in a while.
I posted on this topic on another thread.I'm new to the board so I apologize for posting in the wrong locale. I had no idea their was such confusion about this gig.I saw it on B.B.King's upcoming gig list ,ordered and thougt that was it. But whatever transpires I'll be there to catch Frank as I'm sure all his fans here will! The biz sucks, rest assured Frank no one would blame you if they have half a brain.
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Wild Willy »

No prob. Gig postings are always treated with kit gloves around here. Keep a positive attitude about the show and it may happen. Clubs always jump the gun because they feel that just by talking to the artist it is a done deal, too bad that don't work with the chicks! :winky
S.G.Fire
Roadie
Roadie

Post by S.G.Fire »

Wild Willy wrote:No prob. Gig postings are always treated with kit gloves around here. Keep a positive attitude about the show and it may happen. Clubs always jump the gun because they feel that just by talking to the artist it is a done deal, too bad that don't work with the chicks! :winky
So as of today what's the word on this gig? I picked up the new Village Voice and they have a pic of the Frank Marino/Mahogany Rush Live album there and the date still listed.I don't wanna be a pain in the arse but I bought 4 tickets that's $140 I might have to get refunded. Thanks in advance 8)