Rock And Blues Festival... and the U.K.

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Snail
Frankster
Frankster

re: Rock And Blues Festival... and the U.K.

Post by Snail »

Lookin' forward to meeting any of you guys at Southampton! If you are desperate to see how ugly I am, check out the link in my tag at the end of this post! :D
Artist, musician, fan. Frank forever! By the way, I am LUNAPHAGE now, so I may be hassling you on myspace! :D

http://www.myspace.com/lunaphage
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

What's that on your head Snail?
ken stewart
Roadie
Roadie

Post by ken stewart »

Who else is going to Southampton? see ya there!

Taking along a couple of first-timers, keep telling them to be prepared to be gob-smacked
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: Rock And Blues Festival... and the U.K.

Post by mandrakeroot »

ken stewart wrote:Who else is going to Southampton? see ya there!

Taking along a couple of first-timers, keep telling them to be prepared to be gob-smacked
See you there Ken. Take bandages for thier jaw drops!
:headbanger
A J
parky
Frankster
Frankster

Post by parky »

a friend of mine called simon woodall is going to the southampton gig. i have told him that marinoheads are going to be in attendance so he is in fine company.

for anyone who doesn't know the brook is a big, big pub that was closed recently for extending. should be a nice intimate place to see the master.

cheers

parky
Cornwall Steve
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Cornwall Steve »

I have been talking to Dale about your U.K. tour and, was sorry to hear that some venues just weren't willing to take the "risk" of letting you play, I bet if Jimi came back from the dead after all this time they wouldn't even hesitate to book him!

People have been asking about T-shirts for the tour, car stickers, and other merchandise, which I said will most likely be at the venues or festivals that you will be playing, I hope that there will be something like this or I could end up looking a bit of an idiot!

Other questions, like live videos, DVD's, will you record a U.K. live album whilst over here, it could be worth your while. IT'S TIME FOR TOTAL RECOGNITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I ordered 2 "Real Live" albums, one for myself and the other for a "DJ" ( do they still have DJ's?) at BBC Radio Cornwall, which I have asked him to give some air-play and also to plug your U.K, tour dates, I hope he sticks to his word.

I have looked around your website & wonder just how you & Willy get time to do any gigs, as some of the messages seem to go on for ever (like this I suppose).

I would suggest that the VIP Guest book should have a character limit to it, and that if people visit more than once, that the previous message gets deleted, yourself and Willy excepted of cours.

All the best,

Cornwallsteve.
old mk bee
Frankster
Frankster

Post by old mk bee »

Mak not long to Pentrich mate, cu there, get that t shirt done, dont forget the beers ,ha ha
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by mandrakeroot »

parky wrote:a friend of mine called simon woodall is going to the southampton gig. i have told him that marinoheads are going to be in attendance so he is in fine company.

for anyone who doesn't know the brook is a big, big pub that was closed recently for extending. should be a nice intimate place to see the master.

cheers

parky
They extended "The Brook" and the capacity is now 150! It will be intimate.
:headbanger
A J
It's me!
Frankster
Frankster

Post by It's me! »

The Brook holds about 600 these days!
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by mandrakeroot »

It's me! wrote:The Brook holds about 600 these days!
Frank may get stage fright! :hairshocker :lol:
A J