OLD tour dates ANNOUNCED! (2005)

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
franklymydear
Frankster
Frankster

Re: re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by franklymydear »

garyd wrote:looks like Frank may not make it to Texas again. thinking about flying to one of chicago shows.. can someone give me some info on which airport to fly in and hotel reference?
hey it's been about 14 yrs can't wait much longer!!!!!!!!
14 years huh hell try 27 years dude! norman Oklahoma 1979...or somewhere around that time :winky
never thought there was anything else but you.
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lori »

garyd wrote:looks like Frank may not make it to Texas again. thinking about flying to one of chicago shows.. can someone give me some info on which airport to fly in and hotel reference?
hey it's been about 14 yrs can't wait much longer!!!!!!!!
Hi garyd!

If you're interested in the Schaumburg show at Chicago City Limits, you definitely want to fly into O'Hare Airport (ORD). Give me a little more time and I'll post some hotels in the Schaumburg area that would only be around 10-15 minutes away from the venue.

If it is the Mr. Kelley's Music Box show you're interested in, I would think Midway Airport (MDW) would be your better bet. I am not at all familiar with the area around Midway nor Chicago Heights, so I'm afraid I can't help out with any hotels there.

- Lori
:D
stick
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by stick »

garyd, you could try flying into Gary, In. too. I know Hooter's fly in and out of there. I drive past it everyday on the way to work. That should work good for the Music box show.
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »

Hi ya'll. I talked to the guy in charge of the October 15th Mr. Kelley's Music Box show and he said tickets will go on sale through Ticketmaster, however he didn't have a date yet. He too took my name and number and will call me as soon as he knows something.

I will try to keep on top of both venues and let you all know once I hear something.

This is moving too slow. I WANT TICKETS NOW!!! :shock: LOLOL :winky

Stick, thank you for posting the Gary, IN airport idea. My mind doesn't go past O'Hare and Midway. :roll: I know NOTHING about the south side.
Schaumburg.....YES. :D Chicago Heights.....NO. :(

- Lori
:D
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

Frank I thought you'd "Learned Your lesson well" in the UK about blisters on your fingers!!!

Just keep putting the cream on!!

Simes
Szoppo
Roadie
Roadie

Post by Szoppo »

Good to hear Ram's Head is back on the tour ! I'm at table 204!
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius . . .
Doyle
Pittsburgh Jeff
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Pittsburgh Jeff »

I've been waiting patiently for some US dates and was hoping for a Cleveland show. And to my suprise a Pittsburgh promoter books Frank for the Rex Theatre in the South side of Pittsburgh. THANK YOU. 2 miles from my house and finally after being a fan since the 70's I get to experience a 3 hour Frank show live and in the flesh. I can't ****** wait.
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

Hey Jeff,you lucky man!

Are you walking,driving or catching a taxi??
Pittsburgh Jeff
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Pittsburgh Jeff »

Boltonboy, Got the wife as a designated driver. So look out...
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

Great,a few beers loosened me up and my Air Guitar benefited accordingly.I played as long as frank did at Homfirth!

Ha ha ah..........