2006 Tour Shirts available!

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
ken stewart
Roadie
Roadie

re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by ken stewart »

I take a t-shirt in each design, a baseball cap, a mouse mat, coffee mug, action figure (in scientific test Frank Marino out played his competitors by up to 3 times; the new duracell bunny?), boxers, socks, guitar and bumper stickers, oens, calendars (wall and desk please), soft-toys, posters, desk-tidy.......
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by mandrakeroot »

Greg Hamrick wrote:Alright...I know what happened and here's what I will do.

First off, the shirts were printed in a rush. Very near the end of the run I sped up the dryer and increased the heat. The first few shirts may have under-cured until the heat leveled out.

Try drying the shirts in a regular home dryer without washing first. If that does not work, e-mail me directly with your address and sizes. I'll print you new ones, (that will be fully cured) and I will make this problem right with. ( groegoryhamrick@netzero.net ) I suspect only a "very few" if any may have this problem.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.................Greg
Greg, we need more shirts man, tap into the European market bro. I sent you an email but no reply. wazappinin?
A J
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »

Wild Willy wrote: Please post what kind of merchandise and design ideas that you have.
I want an Avi doll. :mrgreen:

:lol: :P :winky
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

Make sure you print plenty of shirts ,there are plenty of fans who would buy them worlwide.
blahmcduh
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by blahmcduh »

boltonboy wrote:Make sure you print plenty of shirts ,there are plenty of fans who would buy them worlwide.
We were at the 10/26 show in Dallas and bought 2 shirts but neither had the new designs since they were already sold out. I'll order at least two of the new ones if and when they're offered here on the site.

Willy, hope you offer them in time for the holidays!! :bounce
UFO
Frankster
Frankster

Post by UFO »

I got the logo tee at the Santa Ana gig, with plans on getting one of the new designs at the Agoura Hills show a couple days later. But the Agoura Hills venue - one of the most infuriating venues I've ever stepped into, see my post on the "Upcoming Touring" thread - had a single ATM that was "out of order" so I had no access to cash.

Hopefully we'll be able to mail-order more from this site, when they become available?

Another idea for shirts would be a standard golf shirt with the logo embroidered on it. I've got tees coming out of my ears and my girlfriend is always giving me sh*t about not being a kid anymore... That's likely a more heavy upfront investment though, but just a thought.

Caps would be groovy too, and logo bumperstickers! There's an online sticker service called Makestickers (goto http://www.makestickers.com ) that has reasonable bulk rates from a single sticker to mass quantities, will print anything you send them with no setup fee, and a turnaround time so fast it's almost silly.

<***>
"In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand." - Ronnie Montrose
jguay
Frankster
Frankster

Post by jguay »

Greg Hamrick wrote:Alright...I know what happened and here's what I will do.

First off, the shirts were printed in a rush. Very near the end of the run I sped up the dryer and increased the heat. The first few shirts may have under-cured until the heat leveled out.

Try drying the shirts in a regular home dryer without washing first. If that does not work, e-mail me directly with your address and sizes. I'll print you new ones, (that will be fully cured) and I will make this problem right with. ( groegoryhamrick@netzero.net ) I suspect only a "very few" if any may have this problem.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.................Greg
Greg :

Since we last spoken on the phone and traded emails about a re-print for my defective shirt, I've tried emailing and PMing you with no answer. Are you still in the process of re-printing shirts to replace the defective ones that were sold at shows?
JaminJim
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by JaminJim »

Lori wrote:
Wild Willy wrote: Please post what kind of merchandise and design ideas that you have.
I want an Avi doll. :mrgreen:

:lol: :P :winky
Hey Lori, there was a lady at the Dallas show mentioning that Avi was a doll. She wanted to take him home with her. He probably won't stay a virgin much longer, lol.
Sweet Mother McCree, stir my grits and toss my jambalaya
jamey
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by jamey »

I'd like a Lori doll!

(Sorry, couldn't resist!! :mrgreen: )
"My Life Has Had Its Ups And Downs, The Same As Everyone. But This Time The Ups Ain't Comin' 'Round, And I've Been Waiting So Long"... "In My Ways" by Frank Marino, "World Anthem" LP.
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Wild Willy »

Remaining tour shirts are available on the Merchandise page. That is all of the sizes and styles, no more of these will be printed.

WW
Forum and Website Administrator