Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Fork4
Groupie
Groupie

Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by Fork4 »

Hi All, Just got my Frank Marino Tickets for 3-11-05 at BB's in NYC. Dont hesitate. Rob A
stick
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by stick »

Hope this is the start of something.
Mukesh (Mak) Makwana
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by Mukesh (Mak) Makwana »

Fork4 wrote:Hi All, Just got my Frank Marino Tickets for 3-11-05 at BB's in NYC. Dont hesitate. Rob A
And it's day before my birthday-now if i could only fly out there for this show
I heard that...Pardon??? :guitarist:
fatherofseven
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by fatherofseven »

:clap :clap :clap

:headbanger :headbanger :headbanger

I saw the gig listed on their website. Hope it is for real.
Frank Marino
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Frank Marino »

No, there is a problem with this. This is a mis-communication. We will be playing, but that particular date is not the date. I'm afraid that B.B. King's has somehow got their wires crossed on this, and now I'm gonna look like the bad guy. All I know is that the agent putting this together was supposed to rectify this and didn't, for some reason. I've left several messages and hope to be contacted soon. But, for now, this gig is NOT on, at least not on that date.
shinebox
Roadie
Roadie

Post by shinebox »

Damn-I just bought a ticket :x Maybe BB king's will accept the ticket on the hopefully rescheduled date
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Wild Willy »

Typical bullshit with no remorse. The clubs ALWAYS pull this crap and the artist gets blamed. Just remember when you hear the "artist cancelled", it is probably because the club jumped the gun by pre-selling a show they have no right to sell. They should be liable in these cases and should be sued for blatent misrepresentation :x
Forum and Website Administrator
shinebox
Roadie
Roadie

Post by shinebox »

Oh well.I hope it all works out in the end and you're able to get down here Frank whatever the date maybe.Its been too long and it would be an honor just to shake your hand.Best of luck dealing with this crap...it sounds like a real cluster-fuck.
Fork4
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Fork4 »

What ever the date I will be there, if your playing Frank. Sorry if I contributed in any way to the confusion by posting that the tickets were on sale. I was so excited for the chance to see you again, I bought 8 tickets the minute they went on sale. I was somewhat concerned that BB's had another band at 11:00 the same night, which didn't sound right, but I didn't want to miss the show. Again please accept my appoligizes. Rob A.
JaminJim
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: Frank Marino at BB Kings NYC

Post by JaminJim »

Fork4 wrote:What ever the date I will be there, if your playing Frank. Sorry if I contributed in any way to the confusion by posting that the tickets were on sale. I was so excited for the chance to see you again, I bought 8 tickets the minute they went on sale. I was somewhat concerned that BB's had another band at 11:00 the same night, which didn't sound right, but I didn't want to miss the show. Again please accept my appoligizes. Rob A.
Actually you are doing a great service. Bringing this up. Maybe others will read this before buying tickets. Hope you get your money back?

If I saw a sign saying Frank was playing Joplin, I'd probably go in and find out if it's the same Frank Marino.
Sweet Mother McCree, stir my grits and toss my jambalaya