Tour Info for 2005

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Frank Marino
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tour Info for 2005

Post by Frank Marino »

It is my pleasure to announce that we have a confirmation for a U.K tour, which includes 4 dates in Scotland and 10 in England, with one major Festival there as well, in late July to early August, 2005.

The actual cities and dates will be announced shortly.

Not yet confirmed, but in the works still, are possible dates in much of Europe and Scandinavia, and possibly even Russia.

This has been accomplished because of the efforts of our very own board member, Dale (Dale Langham). We owe him a debt of thanks.

Special mention should also go to our own Saran, who started looking into stuff like this on his own last year. Although he didn't directly connect Dale to anyone this time (I don't thnk they even know each other), he got us all thinking seriously about doing this, through his own efforts which, unfortunately, didn't quite pan out at the time.

North American dates are in the works for the summer preceding these U.K. dates. We still are awiting confirmation and I will announce the reality of that if and when I get the information. But it's looking more and more like we will tour in May or June and July in North America.

I'm looking forward to this and to meeting up with all you folks when we play in your area.

I may ask some of you for a little help now and again, in the area where you might live, such as simply getting the word out in those areas if they are where we are going to be.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Give a warm thanks to Dale (and to Saran), and my thanks to all for your patience.

Bring 'em on!

Frank
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

re: Tour Info for 2005

Post by Wild Willy »

Great news!
Forum and Website Administrator
ZoSo
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by ZoSo »

Unbelievable info !

I hope you can make it all the way to Finland and lots of people will come to see you playing ! !

Great news indeed !
mike thompson
Frankster
Frankster

Post by mike thompson »

Great news Frank!!! It's looking like a great summer. I'm open if you need any help.
nvosmeier
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by nvosmeier »

Great news! I'll help any way I can!
fatherofseven
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by fatherofseven »

Sproing!!

Sorry, I got excited :D . That's awesome and I am sure any and all would do their utmost to help in any way whatsoever. You have a lot of friends. Way to go Dale and Saran!
derekicr5
Groupie
Groupie

Post by derekicr5 »

Frank - that's the best news I've heard in ages! I've been waiting for you to tour the UK again. I'll be spreading the word -and if you do play Manchester and I can do anything to help then you only have to ask. See you on tour!!! :clap :clap :clap
mike b
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by mike b »

Somebody better warn Mak to take his blood pressure medication before he sees this news :shock: :shock: :shock:

And congratulations Frank to getting back out there in a big way, wow Toronto can't be far behind!!! Please????
Will be back when/if something new to discuss......
Denis
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Denis »

great news frank!
thanks to Dale and Saran
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »