Annapolis Concert Goers... READ THIS.

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
JaminJim
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: Annapolis Concert Goers... READ THIS.

Post by JaminJim »

Oh well as long as the Joplin,Mo. show this weekend is not canceled what do I care?
Sweet Mother McCree, stir my grits and toss my jambalaya
SlightofHand
Frankster
Frankster

Post by SlightofHand »

OK, I'm sitting here in Austin, TX with 2 airline tickets, 2 tickets to the Ram's Head show, and reservations at a Marriot. Since I wasn't the original purchaser of the tickets I had no idea till just now the show was cancelled. The young lady I just spoke to at Ram's Head tried to blame this on some 'incident' that occured yesterday around 6 PM, and in particular Frank. (sigh) I don't know what really happened but if you see this Frank, I thought you'd like to know their insinuating the blame should be put on you, my friend.
'Sweet Lord please kiss my mind, and make me free once more.'
Guitard
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Guitard »

Hmm...

I know a lot of people are upset - I know I damn sure would be if I had non-refundable plane tickets and other expenses wrapped up in a show that got canceled at the last minute.

I know everyone wants to know what happened. Obviously Frank didn't want to say what it is. And now it looks like the venue is trying to pass the buck over to Frank.

Just know this - anyone that's been at this site for more than a few days knows that hands down - Frank Marino is the straightest shooting person in the entertainment business. I'm sure he's fully aware of the predicament in which this puts many of his loyal fans. And if the decision was his - I'm sure it was a really difficult one.

Also notice that he's taken the high road and is not talking trash about the venue. Too bad the venue isn't doing the same.

Randy
SlightofHand
Frankster
Frankster

Post by SlightofHand »

Thanks Randy. I assure you Ram's Head knows how I feel. I just wanted Frank to know what reason they are giving. I'll see Frank again someday. If he remembers he knows what he and his music mean to me, I told him -
love and kindness. :D
'Sweet Lord please kiss my mind, and make me free once more.'
Arctic
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Arctic »

Slightofhand,
Maybe alls not lost exept the Rams Head tickets themselves, i dont know of their refund policy, but what i was thinking, you mighi still fly out there, its not too far from N.Y., and you might be able to switch your reservations to a Marriot in N.Y. somewhere and see Frank at BB Kings on the fifth or the Downtown on the second. Just a thought. I can only guess how you feel, sorry this happend.
Sitting next to the man himself...Life is good...