The Picture Drome - Review thread - July 30, 2005

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Denis
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: The Picture Drome - Review thread - July 30, 2005

Post by Denis »

My pics didnt come out very good, too dark (not a pro like parky and derek) lol
But i had to put this one on, take a look at the smile on frank, he was enjoying himself at holmfirth. unless he saw keith dribbling lol

Soupy94
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Soupy94 »

You're right -- a nice smile!
3fingers
Roadie
Roadie

Post by 3fingers »

GREAT PICS Parky thanks alot!!
jamey
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by jamey »

Damn, Derek!!
Those be some SWEET pictures, bro!
What did you shoot 'em with? They are just crystal clear!
Thanks, dude :!:

:headbanger
"My Life Has Had Its Ups And Downs, The Same As Everyone. But This Time The Ups Ain't Comin' 'Round, And I've Been Waiting So Long"... "In My Ways" by Frank Marino, "World Anthem" LP.
derekicr5
Groupie
Groupie

Re: re: The Picture Drome - Review thread - July 30, 2005

Post by derekicr5 »

jamey wrote:Damn, Derek!!
Those be some SWEET pictures, bro!
What did you shoot 'em with? They are just crystal clear!
Thanks, dude :!: :headbanger
Took them on a Fuji Finepix 2800 Zoom. The photos are as they were taken - No software modification.

Derek
parky
Frankster
Frankster

Post by parky »

derek,

absolute awesome pix mate, i know everyone has said that but that's because it is true!!!!

folks, let me tell you that derek and i live pretty close to each other and he has become a firm friend. an absolute top man and a class frankster like everyone else on this board.

of course i now NEED one of those fuji cameras....

rock on

parky
Arctic
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Arctic »

Just want to say thanks to all you people in the U.K. for their contributions to the site with all the pix and reviews. As i tip this ice cold bottle of Bass Ale, its obvious you know your beer as well as great music. Just hope that after the excitement and buzz of the U.K. tour fades (but not soon forgotten, im sure, lol ), you stop by and say hello as often as possible, ok lads?! You guys were great! Thanks again!
Sitting next to the man himself...Life is good...
parky
Frankster
Frankster

Post by parky »

the UK fans will never leave the board arctic i am sure!!!

rock on

parky
juggernaut1
Frankster
Frankster

Re: re: The Picture Drome - Review thread - July 30, 2005

Post by juggernaut1 »

Arctic wrote:Just want to say thanks to all you people in the U.K. for their contributions to the site with all the pix and reviews. As i tip this ice cold bottle of Bass Ale, its obvious you know your beer as well as great music. Just hope that after the excitement and buzz of the U.K. tour fades (but not soon forgotten, im sure, lol ), you stop by and say hello as often as possible, ok lads?! You guys were great! Thanks again!
Hello arctic,
Dont think we have spoken before!! But I just wanted to say seeing Frank was a real honour and pleasure... and I personaly will never forget the Gig, nor will I ever forget the Legends of Rock either as that was my first time seeing him, and have waited for over 30yrs for that first time... The Franksters of the board are awsome from the UK, and I certainly am still on a high over it, as I am just thinking this time last weel it was all happening!!!!!!!! :headbanger and its as fresh now as it was that night... Thank you for your praise on our support and I can assure it will always be given to this Fab Artist, and his loyal fans.... the board will be a regular haunt as always...... :clap

Cheers

Keith :headbanger
Arctic
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Arctic »

Keith, wow, so glad you got to see him, 30 yrs is a long wait! And seeing Frank for the first time, well you and i know it was worth the wait. Thats a memory that will last a lifetime. And the pix, ah, well just one is worth a thousand notes! :lol:
One note on beer...When im out at the local pub, floating Guinness over Bass is my favorite. It's what we call a black & tan, i could go for a few pints of that right now.....Cheers right back at you my friend! :D
Sitting next to the man himself...Life is good...