Diary of the U.K. Tour....

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: Diary of the U.K. Tour....

Post by boltonboy »

Frank,did you do a soundboard of the Holmfirth gig? .Please listen again to that rhythm you made up at the end of "Unexpected".

Simes

Thanks once again for a great night and for staying amongst us for so long.I could not imagine any other artist ever playing for 3 and a half hours then spending well over an hour chatting to the fans. Massive respect!
Calzone
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Calzone »

So glad to hear you got home OK with the family and rest of the guys. I've seen you play long concerts several times but it boggles my mind as to how you played your guts out for over 3 hours each of 5 consecutive nights. This alone is an amazing story in its self. Now you take the time to give us this fantastic diary of it all. What can I say,
Thank You Frank and can't wait to see you!!
Tony

ps: Thanks to all the great UK fans that supported you!!
Denis
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Denis »

Great review frank

And thanks for the greatest night ever at holmfirth. hope that happens again real soon.
Boltonboy is right, that was a great rythmn you made up at the end of unexpected.
Jack
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by Jack »

Thanks for the great info Frank.
Glad things went well.
Hope things work out for more shows!
derekicr5
Groupie
Groupie

Post by derekicr5 »

Frank - Glad you had a safe journey home, and thanks for the UK tour diary. I think what I was going to say has already been said - I was at the Holmfirth gig, and this gig will always be special to me, and all who attended. It was the best gig ever for me - Meeting you after the show was amazing! Thanks for coming to the UK once again - DO come back soon!

Derek
Mukesh (Mak) Makwana
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Mukesh (Mak) Makwana »

it was real pleasure seeing and hearing you and boys on stage, Frank meeting you made my year buddy,i think a lot of People might not know this but Peter is infact an ENGLISHMAN born in Coventry i hope this is a start of a few more tours to our shores and thanks for giving me your last cigarette after the show-that's a mark of true friend-Best wishes to You,Denyse,The Girls,Avi,Peter,David,Mike(the backing Vocals,i noticed)and rest of the Crew :clap
I heard that...Pardon??? :guitarist:
Doubleyoucool
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Doubleyoucool »

Hi Frank,

Haven't read your whole story yet but it's great to hear you got back safe and sound! Just posted my short review of the Southampton gig in the "Eye of the Storm" with some great pix I took. Thanks again for a great night and I'm anxious to find out what the DVD is going to be like :lol:

Doubleyoucool :clap
nvosmeier
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by nvosmeier »

Great review! Thanks for keeping us informed. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the trip and had fun.
FrontRowMike
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by FrontRowMike »

Welcome home, I'll see you soon !!
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »

I LOVED reading all of the reviews and seeing all of the pictures posted by the Franksters lucky enough to see a show. And now getting Frank's review of it all just tied the whole package together nicely. :mrgreen:

I am sooooo glad to hear that Frank had a rockin' time in the UK! That Holmfirth show REALLY seems to have been THE show of shows. How awesome it must have been :!: I envy everyone who was there! :headbanger

I know I thanked a lot of people for their reviews and pictures already, but I want to say it again and thank EVERYONE who posted something from the shows. I really think it meant a lot for you all to share your experiences with those of us who couldn't attend. I know it meant a lot to me. :smootch

And thank you Frank for taking the time to post your "diary" of the UK tour. It was so enjoyable to read. I'm glad the whole tour was a success and that you and your family had a great time and returned home safely!! :D I hope you had so much fun that you'll want to keep on going, because there are a lot of us out here that still want to see you!! :headbanger

Psssst......take a peek at the Marinofest thread!! We'll even come to you!! :mrgreen:

Oh, and welcome back again to the board!!! :clap We missed ya!! :smootch

- Lori
:D