OLD tour dates ANNOUNCED! (2005)

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
fatherofseven
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by fatherofseven »

This is so Spinal Tap....what a sh*&^y business. :roll:
Cobb&Alfred
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Cobb&Alfred »

Frank should think about adding "Born Under a Bad Sign" to his set. If my memory serves me wasn't there the lyric: "If it wasn't for back luck, I'd have no luck at all". I seem to remember Pat Travers version having that in it. :P
JaminJim
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by JaminJim »

Cobb&Alfred wrote:Frank should think about adding "Born Under a Bad Sign" to his set. If my memory serves me wasn't there the lyric: "If it wasn't for back luck, I'd have no luck at all". I seem to remember Pat Travers version having that in it. :P
Everybodys has it in it.
Sweet Mother McCree, stir my grits and toss my jambalaya
Cobb&Alfred
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Cobb&Alfred »

JaminJim wrote:
Cobb&Alfred wrote:Frank should think about adding "Born Under a Bad Sign" to his set. If my memory serves me wasn't there the lyric: "If it wasn't for back luck, I'd have no luck at all". I seem to remember Pat Travers version having that in it. :P
Everybodys has it in it.
Thanks JaminJim. I needed someone to verify that :mrgreen:
juggernaut1
Frankster
Frankster

Post by juggernaut1 »

Hope you all have a brillant time at the VERY near gigs coming up. Only a thought, but it would be really brillant if all the FRANKSTERS on this forumn could have one BIG concert together under the one roof . And then we could all meet each other and chat :mrgreen: Any chance FRANK? :headbanger
When the music is good life is good..........

So with Frank...life is always good.......
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »

juggernaut1 wrote:Hope you all have a brillant time at the VERY near gigs coming up. Only a thought, but it would be really brillant if all the FRANKSTERS on this forumn could have one BIG concert together under the one roof . And then we could all meet each other and chat :mrgreen: Any chance FRANK? :headbanger
MARINOFEST!! We go back to David Lee's idea. Wouldn't it be GREAT?! Held in Montreal. If planned far enough in advance, I bet A LOT of us would be there. :mrgreen: Totally cool idea!!
:headbanger
juggernaut1
Frankster
Frankster

Post by juggernaut1 »

Lori wrote:
juggernaut1 wrote:Hope you all have a brillant time at the VERY near gigs coming up. Only a thought, but it would be really brillant if all the FRANKSTERS on this forumn could have one BIG concert together under the one roof . And then we could all meet each other and chat :mrgreen: Any chance FRANK? :headbanger
MARINOFEST!! We go back to David Lee's idea. Wouldn't it be GREAT?! Held in Montreal. If planned far enough in advance, I bet A LOT of us would be there. :mrgreen: Totally cool idea!!
:headbanger
Thats just me , i am always behind the times, but still a good idea :clap :mrgreen: :headbanger
When the music is good life is good..........

So with Frank...life is always good.......
OneEyeRed
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by OneEyeRed »

Magic Bag this Sunday night in the Motor City WOOHOO!!!! What a great place to play Frank this will be your first time there unless I missed something which is highly unusual I ever miss a show in Michigan by you. It's a small Venue with movie theater seating and standing room and it wil be my wife's first time to see you. Thanks a bunch for making it back to Detroit yet again Frank as always you rock and you will always be #1 in my book.

Peace,
Eric
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen- Hebrews 11:1
MotownJoe
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by MotownJoe »

Frank played the Magic Bag last time here and he was awesome but the Magic Bag had/has a midnight curfew so he had to stop. Looking forward to it greatly, see everyone Sunday!
ETH
Roadie
Roadie

Post by ETH »

Motown Joe,

I called the Magic Bag the other day to confirm the there is NO opening act (unlike last time). The doors open at 8:00 so hopefully Frank will start shortly after that.

See you there!

Eric