A bit of an update.

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
maddmarty
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: A bit of an update.

Post by maddmarty »

THanks for the update, Frank. Looking forward to those remasters, And the dvd, AND the blues album :clap
zioort
Groupie
Groupie

Post by zioort »

:clap Thanks for the update Frank. Can hardly wait!!
Mukesh (Mak) Makwana
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Mukesh (Mak) Makwana »

Thanks for the update Frank, i must admit was worried not seeing you around-hope everything goes as planned-All The Best
I heard that...Pardon??? :guitarist:
rick
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by rick »

That's cool...I'm wondering out loud and not really expecting an answer anytime soon but "Remastering" from what media...Master Tapes? Jim West is a business genius pulling that off. Probably need to make poster's of the covers available as the great artwork on them will suffer from reduced size. That's one great thing about vinyl albums...the artwork was "big".
MickTrammel
Groupie
Groupie

Post by MickTrammel »

If only there could only be alternate takes of the originally released songs and outtakes that didn't make the cut. Ray Bowen told me that he asked Frank about these and he told him that he didn't have access to any. I would love to hear the development of "Land of 1000 Nights" and "Tales of the Spanish Warrior." These 2 songs will be ingrained in my mind and soul for life.
This isn't a signature. It's just something that I added to see if you would take the time to read.
Denis
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Denis »

Thanks for the update frank :clap
kmaaj
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: A bit of an update.

Post by kmaaj »

Frank Marino wrote:I'm also designing and building some pedals and pre-amps that I might actually sell to people commercially, though I'll probably be selling them direct (no company).
Checkbook is open, pen in hand, ready to go! Though if you charge as the boo-teek people do, as you should, I'll have to crank out an extra guitar or 3 to make up for it. Hopefully, one of the pedals is a flanger. I cannot find one, used or new, that does what I want it to.
Bad Rain
Frankster
Frankster

Post by Bad Rain »

Hey, good to hear from you man. And i'm glad that you are busy with some remastering stuff and the dvd shoot plans.
Calzone
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Calzone »

What an amazing late Christmas present you have given us. It is great to hear from you Frank. Good luck and God bless with all your projects.
SlightofHand
Frankster
Frankster

Post by SlightofHand »

Glad to hear you and yours are doing well Frank, and glad to hear the good news. Here is an idea I had; if Just In Time now owns the right to the first three albums, maybe they would make available the artwork to the site to be downloaded as desktop material. Pixelate it so it looks good. I know I'd proudly make Strange Universe my computer background at home and work. Good way to open a conversation about Frank marino and Mahogany Rush. :winky
'Sweet Lord please kiss my mind, and make me free once more.'