A bit of an update.

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
stranger-universe007
Groupie
Groupie

re: A bit of an update.

Post by stranger-universe007 »

Hope you some live cuts on the Blues CD/Album like Running Wild ( Hint) and about now you be thinking about your DVD Menu!! Please don't exclude The Answer this time! It's a fan favorate!! How about some space jazz set with synths enhancements and your magic tribe of perrcussion people like on World Anthem CD!! Thank you and thank lord for the music and entertainment!!
We are here to colonize the ocean floors and other planets. You are to promote peace and prosperity to all nations and planets with the intention to do good to all beings of God's creation.
boltonboy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by boltonboy »

Welocome to the "BORED" Stranger

Tee hee,Fwank is Kool?
carebear
Groupie
Groupie

Post by carebear »

Looking forward to the dvd, hope it will be available soon. carebear 8) :clap :D
stranger-universe007
Groupie
Groupie

Post by stranger-universe007 »

Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush has been to many places in world but not all of it!! So all the fans that live elsewhere in this world are waiting for his next album/ CD to come into reality. The waiting is unbearable and all we can do is hope. So why can't you put more film clips on this web site for all fans that never get that honor to see them live. We count too!!
We are here to colonize the ocean floors and other planets. You are to promote peace and prosperity to all nations and planets with the intention to do good to all beings of God's creation.
Dragonfly2
Frankster
Frankster

Post by Dragonfly2 »

Hi Frank,

I'll try to make this short. I just wanted to say thanks for replying to my e-mail last week, and the insight into "your sound." I'm really looking forward to experiencing that new DVD you've been working so hard to complete (as I'm sure all the other Franksters are)! 8) I just purchased "Eye of the Storm" on Ebay. I know I'll love it. :mrgreen: In addition, I pray that you will be in Florida before June 1st, but I know it's a long shot. I'll put a muzzle on my desire to correspond with you for awhile, I know you are busy and need to share yourself with your family also (family first is my motto). I sure would like to view some close ups of your finger work and picking techniques (maybe on the DVD -I hope). Take Care Good Man, and may God bless you with the strength needed to carry on. :rainbow
Strap327
Frankster
Frankster

Re: re: A bit of an update.

Post by Strap327 »

keelerphoto wrote:thanks for the info frank,,,,also, if you see any photos from the link that i posted (day on the green photos1979)(what memabillia do you have- post) if you can use them, go ahead ,just photo credit is all that i need,,,Best David
hey you have pictures from kabuki theater in SAN FRAN i cant find mine Strap327 i want to see your pics im from the SF bay area
Strap327
Strap327
Frankster
Frankster

Post by Strap327 »

hello Frank so your going to start buildin pre amps after what model fender dumble hi watt what kind class A class ab point to point wiring watts ? hi watts or low watts just the head this is what i du wen im not trukin in california im workin on a fender dual show man head all tube 4 -=6l6 4=12ax7 inthe pre side good luck cause i need it to work BEST TO YOU AND THE GIRLS Strap327 Darryl im very proud of thr pictures you signed for me Your the BEST 8)
Strap327
jerryfie
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by jerryfie »

DT wrote:Ah, we have a Frank-sighting!

All those National Enquirer rumors can now be put to rest!

Sounds like you're having fun and staying busy, Frank. Glad that you checked in!

Now get back to work on those remasters--and especially the new stuff! :D
Cool, I'm glad to see someone is using one of my shots of Frank as an avatar!!

CYA Jerry
Jerry Fielden
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Ze Finnish Line »

jerryfie wrote:Cool, I'm glad to see someone is using one of my shots of Frank as an avatar!!

CYA Jerry
Welcome to the forums Jerry!

Isn't that same picture in the Wikipedia?

I wonder if it could be used in the Finnish Wikipedia site as well.
jerryfie
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by jerryfie »

Ze Finnish Line wrote:
jerryfie wrote:Cool, I'm glad to see someone is using one of my shots of Frank as an avatar!!

CYA Jerry
Welcome to the forums Jerry!

Isn't that same picture in the Wikipedia?

I wonder if it could be used in the Finnish Wikipedia site as well.
Thanks for the welcome! - and yes that is - and you can use it freely on that site too, no problems :)

Cheers, Jerry
Jerry Fielden