Update on Arrowrock

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Frank Marino
Site Admin
Site Admin

Update on Arrowrock

Post by Frank Marino »

It's with great regret that I must announce that we will not be able to go to the Arrowrock Festival after all. The reasons are purely financial.

The promoter and everyone else involved tried many things in order to make it work, but it had all come down to us getting some other gigs at the same time in England or thereabouts.

But the upcoming World Cup caused alot of promoters of the other shows to not want to take a chance at that particular time, so it ended up that we couldn't make up the difference, and we had to bow out.

We might have been able to make it work given more time, but the Festival needed a confirmation quite quickly and we couldn't say yes to that in good conscience, even if we believed we might have come up with the support later on.

On top of all of this, I couldn't even give this matter most of my attention right now, due to an unexpected family matter that needed all of my attention.

Sorry to all of you who thought we might have been there. Hopefully something else will happen.

Thanks,

Frank
smallie
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: Update on Arrowrock

Post by smallie »

Thanx Frank for the update.
We'll try again......
I wish you strength with the family matter which of course deserves your attention.

smallie
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by mandrakeroot »

Thanks Frank, I hope your family problem works out ok. Family comes first, always.

Hope we'll see you soon.
A J
Soupy94
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Soupy94 »

Cheers, Frank, and Best Wishes on the homefront.

Soupy
Prikkie
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by Prikkie »

Too bad. Well, maybe the renewed attention will help getting a tour off the ground in the near future. A full show in Paradiso, Amsterdam perhaps?

Thanks for the update and good luck on the home front.
Caveman
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post by Caveman »

Family shouls always be in the first place so take care, and i'm sure you'll get overhere one day................
Paradiso84
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by Paradiso84 »

:( Ofcourse it's a big disappointment that you cannot come, Frank but the reasons are very clear. So there's nothing more to say about it except: take care and hope too see you anyway in the near future. Maybe Arrow next year -it's a very nice festival- or in a tour of your own :?: Never know.... :roll:
Regards, Jaco
JaminJim
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by JaminJim »

Joplin, Mo. won't cost that much? :lol:
Sweet Mother McCree, stir my grits and toss my jambalaya
Paradiso84
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by Paradiso84 »

Well, I have relatives living in Canada so a bed is not a problem (I think 8) ). I don't know by heart where in Canada but the country isn't that big is it, and a nice walk after a gig is refreshing, so why not? :winky. I only have to find a way to cross the ocean. Mmm, maybe by using an umbrella on a good western wind - must be possible!
Rgds.
Doubleyoucool
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Doubleyoucool »

Seems I was cheering too early :( . Hope all is well for you at the home front Frank and hope to see you soon in The Netherlands or elsewere in Europe! Southampton last year and Paradiso '84.....do it again man!!! :headbanger