OLD tour dates ANNOUNCED! (2005)

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Ayoubfan24
Groupie
Groupie

re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by Ayoubfan24 »

Hi folks, I'm new. Man, the Brothers & Sisters in Los Angeles could use some Frank big time! Gotta have some West coast dates. Hell, I was thinking about flyin' back home for that Detroit show.
The early/mid 70's had the best Hard Rock ever, Period!
Phloored
Gate Crasher
Gate Crasher

Post by Phloored »

Hi All, first post as I just found this space. Hartford CT here and we need Frank! Tour o rama through the Northeast kindly requested. The Webster theatre in Htfd would be cool although its like a cave in there some bands do still sound good there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting the new disc as I have been without any FMMR since I was a lad and in the 70's :headbanger I didn't know what I was hearing anyway, LOL. I love the diversity and the tone I hear from the samples, truely inspirational,

Peace
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: re: NEW tour dates ANNOUNCED!

Post by Wild Willy »

Phloored wrote:Hi All, first post as I just found this space. Hartford CT here and we need Frank! Tour o rama through the Northeast kindly requested. The Webster theatre in Htfd would be cool although its like a cave in there some bands do still sound good there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting the new disc as I have been without any FMMR since I was a lad and in the 70's :headbanger I didn't know what I was hearing anyway, LOL. I love the diversity and the tone I hear from the samples, truely inspirational,

Peace
Welcome to the board. You can introduce yourself in the Babylon forum.

WW
Forum and Website Administrator
Doubleyoucool
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Doubleyoucool »

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ON http://www.arrowclassicrockfestival.nl/ :

24-3-2006, New names on the Arrow Rock Festival
We are proud to announce 8 new names for the Arrow Rock Festival: Def Leppard, Queensrÿche, Ray Davies, DIO, Starsailor, Porcupine Tree, Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush :clap en Pavlov's Dog!

All the best, except for Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, will be playing on saturday the 10th of June, the same day as Roger Waters. The exact programm will be announced later, but all the info of the confirmed acts, can be checked here: Programm!

Willy, Frank, can you please confirm this great news!!!!
Ze Finnish Line
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Ze Finnish Line »

Excellent!

Frank in Europe!

Hopefully they book some gigs in the Scandinavia too...
Plastic Man
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Plastic Man »

I hate to be the jerk who blows the lid off on a rumor but its obvious that BBkings blues club digs FMMR and wanna do it again ...I sure dont wanna jinx it but the hair is standing up on my neck. Nothing of course is confirmed. Cross your fingers.
Plastic Man
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Plastic Man »

so this one gets in under the radar ........cooler yet Frank loves playing BBKings so much we get a DVD of the show.............Strange Dreams come true......3rd times a charm
Franksfan24
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Franksfan24 »

Once Again i`m with you,Plastic Man,i`ll be there! :shock: :D :clap
JIMMY...... 8)
Plastic Man
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Plastic Man »

Nice of Frank and the boys to give you a whole year to recover ...and do we have to act grown up if were on camera?.....................Naaaaaaaaah!
AndrewRnR
Gate Crasher
Gate Crasher

Post by AndrewRnR »

Who is going to the Cleveland show? The House of Blues there is a GREAT place to catch a show.