Upcoming touring (2006)

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
Plastic Man
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: Upcoming touring (2006)

Post by Plastic Man »

Its unbelievably cool that so many people are so psyched to go. I really feel bad for those who arent in a position to go. To anyone who can fly in from another state or country you got a ticket...Ive got tickets for the 4th,5th and 6th, yes Im going three nites in a row and believe me offer stands and the ticket is free send a private message or something on the board
wookie
Frankster
Frankster

Post by wookie »

Just got word that my friend who turned me on to Mahogany Rush is flying to see the show with me at the Galaxy. Very cool!! So far thats seven of us. Yahoo!!

wookie
Spudo769
Frankster
Frankster

Post by Spudo769 »

YES! Got the tickets for Milwaukee, guess I will see you in line Lori!
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: re: Upcoming touring (2006)

Post by Lori »

Spudo769 wrote:YES! Got the tickets for Milwaukee, guess I will see you in line Lori!
WOO-HOO Spud-O! :mrgreen:
Guitard
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Guitard »

Someone asked Frank about why there isn't a Detroit show on the schedule (see "The Answer" section).

With the following dates in place:

Sunday October 8, 2006 Annapolis, MD
Tuesday October 10, 2006 Cleveland, OH
Thursday October 12, 2006 Chicago, IL

Realistically, Frank would have to play Detroit on either 9 Oct. or 11 Oct. Frank said his management company couldn't work anything out. It's hard to imagine a FMMR tour without a stop in Detroit, but you know Frank wouldn't miss Detroit if it was at all possible to squeeze in a show there.

Frank played at The Magic Bag last time around and sold the place out. This venue doesn't have anything on the schedule for either 9 or 11 October, so it's a little baffling as to why something couldn't be worked out for either of those dates. Why would a venue turn down an offer for what is practically guaranteed to be a sellout show?

Of course, I'm making a lot of assumptions in this post (about the dates, whether this venue was contacted, etc.). I'm sure there's a good reason.

Randy
BEGOOD
Roadie
Roadie

Post by BEGOOD »

Hey Guitard your right! THe Magic Bag has nothing going on those dates,Mysself &4 buds are hoping something comes of a show in Detroit. Thee of my friends never saw Frank live, actually they never heard of Frank until they heard him jammin in my car.They all loved him and were all geeked about seeing him live. Another good venue in Detroit is the majic Stick down on Woodward. Saw the OZRIC TENTACLES there a couple months back. FYI...........For all you people out there in Marinoville that Dont have XM radio yet ..you dont know what your missing!! Xm has a channel called Deep Tracks that plays Frank ,Rory, Johnny Winter. etc. They really play alot of REAL LIVE. It makes it fun to listen to the radio again. Still hopin Frank will come to the Motor City .
agora1
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by agora1 »

Nice press release in Modern Guitar Magazine in regards to the upcoming 35th. Anniversary tour... Come on Peter, you gotta make these gigs!!!

http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/002291.html
ForeverFrank
indy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by indy »

Cool Same Story But Honest Gotta Love The Man :headbanger :headbanger :clap :clap
indy
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by indy »

indy wrote:Cool Same Story But Honest Gotta Love The Man :headbanger :headbanger :clap :clap
And The Music
Lori
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Post by Lori »

agora1 wrote:Nice press release in Modern Guitar Magazine in regards to the upcoming 35th. Anniversary tour... http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/002291.html
Awesome press release!!! :headbanger

Is it October yet?? :mrgreen: