2006 Tour Shirts available!

News about Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. Announcements only.
Forum rules
Announcements Only forum. Read Only Access for Registered Franksters.
mandrakeroot
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by mandrakeroot »

blahmcduh wrote:
mandrakeroot wrote:...
If any kind soul could get me one of each design, I would gladly reimberse cost + postage to the UK, + a gratuity for your efforts.

Anyone please? Pretty please?
mandrakeroot,

If there are any shirts left over after the tour, Willy will probably make them available for ordering here at the website. That's how I got my 2005 UK Tour shirt - didn't actually make it across the pond for any of the shows! :mrgreen:
This is true blahmcduh, but I can't wait as long as that :mrgreen: Anyway those shirts must be selling like hot cakes, I am scared I won't get one :hairshocker
A J
blahmcduh
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

Re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by blahmcduh »

mandrakeroot wrote:
blahmcduh wrote: mandrakeroot,

If there are any shirts left over after the tour, Willy will probably make them available for ordering here at the website. That's how I got my 2005 UK Tour shirt - didn't actually make it across the pond for any of the shows! :mrgreen:
This is true blahmcduh, but I can't wait as long as that :mrgreen: Anyway those shirts must be selling like hot cakes, I am scared I won't get one :hairshocker
The show I'm attending (Dallas) is toward the end of the tour - I have that same fear, mandrakeroot! :shock:
RockUFOrever
SuperFrankster
SuperFrankster

re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by RockUFOrever »

Yea I hope there are some left by the Santa Cruz Show.I will get 2 for sure.

Just so I can wear one to the Dallas show.
http://RockUFOrever.dotphoto.com

If This Is Love, I Want My Money Back

Rock and Rolls Gonna Save the World

Ain't Dead Yet

Russ
horsesneck
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post by horsesneck »

Hello all,
I just saw Frank Last night in Atlantic City. Great show !!!!!!!
The T-shirts looked great so I got 2 one of each style. So today I washed them and the some of the design washed off. I washed them inside out in warm water because they were a little big. Even if I washed them in cold by hand I think the design would have come off. The Shirt quality it self was great but the silkscreening sucked. I don`t care about being out 40.00 for 2 shirts, but I waited 26 years to get a shirt and now I have none. Sorry about the ranting but I though you would like to know!!!!
Wild Willy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Wild Willy »

Wow, I will check in to that. I know they were just printed and maybe not completely cured. I have not seen one personally. Are they completely washed away or just faded? I know that the pastel one was not as bright as the blue one from the start. What size were they?

These shirts are already pre-shrunk, so re-washing them isn't really gonna help.

WW
Forum and Website Administrator
horsesneck
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post by horsesneck »

There were still some design left but most was washed away and all over the other clothes. The sizes were both XL. One was the Shirt with Franks face in the Backround and the other one was The Evening with Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush, with the little white Faces on it.
MUSICMAN
Frankster
Frankster

Post by MUSICMAN »

These shirts are great, man! I will buy 1 of each at least and would most definitely buy a ball cap and poster when offered. XXL for us bigger dudes would be appreciated! Cant WAIT FOR CHI-TOWN SHOW!!! :headbanger :headbanger :headbanger :headbanger
Greg Hamrick
Band Aid
Band Aid

Post by Greg Hamrick »

Alright...I know what happened and here's what I will do.

First off, the shirts were printed in a rush. Very near the end of the run I sped up the dryer and increased the heat. The first few shirts may have under-cured until the heat leveled out.

Try drying the shirts in a regular home dryer without washing first. If that does not work, e-mail me directly with your address and sizes. I'll print you new ones, (that will be fully cured) and I will make this problem right with. ( groegoryhamrick@netzero.net ) I suspect only a "very few" if any may have this problem.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.................Greg
jguay
Frankster
Frankster

Re: re: 2006 Tour Shirts available!

Post by jguay »

Greg Hamrick wrote:Alright...I know what happened and here's what I will do.

First off, the shirts were printed in a rush. Very near the end of the run I sped up the dryer and increased the heat. The first few shirts may have under-cured until the heat leveled out.

Try drying the shirts in a regular home dryer without washing first. If that does not work, e-mail me directly with your address and sizes. I'll print you new ones, (that will be fully cured) and I will make this problem right with. ( groegoryhamrick@netzero.net ) I suspect only a "very few" if any may have this problem.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.................Greg
I reported the same exact problem in "merchandise table" thread in the "The Power of Rock and Roll" thread. I bought mine at the Jaxx show, wore it the day after the show, and my wife laundred it like normal. The silkscreening is almost 1/3 gone on the front and back. it looks horrible.

I'm sending you and email to take you up on your offer.
Stratoblaster2
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Stratoblaster2 »

Shirts look great....I'll definetly be picking up a couple of these babies.... At the Galaxy Show. SEE YA ON THE 18TH WILLY??? :?: